Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Day

Guess what? I'm now 6 ft. tall! No, I'm not really. It would be cool if I was though. Anyway, so yesterday was April Fools Day. The day of tricks. Why do they call it April Fools Day? I don't know. Maybe they want to see who is fool enough to believe anything said that day. Anyway, some funny things that people did yesterday. Well, Gmail decided to announce that people could now decide what time they wanted an email to be sent. Not like, you want something to be sent at 8 in the morning the next day. You could send an email and say it got sent like an hour before or a day before you actually sent it. At KJH (my jr. high) the people who were doing announcements decided to say Mr. Hadlock (our principal) was retiring, and it was his last day at the school. They also put it up on the marquee. I decided to tell people I was moving to New York. It didn't work very well, 'cuz, sadly, I couldn't keep a straight face. At Burton, (David and Michael's school, the elementary) they didn't do anything. I can't believe they didn't. Also, David and I (and my dad of course) are going to a Jazz game tonight. I hope it's like Monday, where the Jazz beat the Wizards by 40. That was a fun game to watch.