Saturday, April 5, 2008

Final Four (finally!)

The Final Four starts today. The games have already started. And so, before any of the games end, or the standings are updated, here are the current top five: Brandon's in 1st, Dawn's in 2nd, Ryan and James are tied for 3rd, Grandpa is in 4th, and I'm in 5th. Woot! Michael's right behind me in 6th, and David has fallen all the way to 13th. I don't know where my dad is.
Anyway, today I my first soccer game. It was really fun, mostly because I'm good friends with a lot of people on the other team. I was goalie. We didn't win though. Or lose. We tied, 0-0. The other goalie, who is also one of my friends, was really good. Also, playing on fields that have grass grown over gravel are not good to play soccer on if you're going to be diving for the ball. It scratches up your knees. And they're not little scratches either.
David had baseball practice today. His first baseball game is either the 22nd or 23rd of April. Michael has his Raingutter Regatta next Thursday, on my birthday. That should be interesting.