Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged

So, I guess I got tagged. I might as well do it. Sadly I have nothing better to do. Here it goes.......

A-Attached or single: definitely single
B-Best friend: I have many.
C-Cake or Pie: depends which one has chocolate. or whipped cream.
D-Day of Choice: Friday or Saturday
E-Essential item: a book. any book.
F-Favorite color: Magenta and green.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms. definitely worms.
H-Hometown: Kaytown, UT! Well, maybe it's not called Kaytown.......
I-Indulgences: books, music
J-January or July: er, probably January. I like the cold.
K-Kids: see 'A'
L-Life is incomplete without: humor, irony, friends, family, the gospel
M-Marriage date: see 'A'
N-Number of Siblings: 4
O-Oranges or Apples: apples. rome apples to be exact
P-Phobias or Fears: a spider anywhere near me.
Q-Quotes: This is my favorite by far. Here's a couple:
"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But the also laughed at Bozo the Clown."--Carl Sagan

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'."--Larry Hardiman

R-Reason to Smile: Lydia, movies, basketball, soccer,
S-Season: spring and fall. soccer season!!
T-Tag Five: David, Karen, Stephanie, Penny, Kevin
U-Unknown Fact about me: I like math (any math) most of the time. Mostly Algebra.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: um, I'm neutral.
W-Worst Habit: Reading late into the night
Y-Your Favorite Food-beef stroganoff, chocolate
Z-Zodiac: Aries