Thursday, March 27, 2008

More March Madness

So the Sweet Sixteen round starts today. Oh joy. Now David will constantly be watching basketball all weekend. I'm currently in 17th place with some other people. And yet, David is still in 1st with Uncle Nathan. Rather ironic, if you ask me. Oh, oh, here's a quote about irony. If you can't tell yet, I like quotes. They usually can say something better than I can. Anyway, here it is: "Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does"-- Bill Nye. That can't be Bill Nye the Science Guy? Can it? I just watched Bill Nye in my science class a couple weeks ago. Anyway, moving on to other things. David's basketball season is over, but he has baseball tryouts this Saturday. And I have soccer practice! You may think it's kinda strange to be excited about soccer practice, but I am. I've already played the 1st half of my season in the fall. It's kinda peculiar how rec soccer is split into two halfs of a season. Also, I will be 14 in two short weeks. Actually, it will probably seem like two LONG weeks to me. David will be turning 12 in 3 weeks, a week after my birthday. Anyway, I've rambled enough. I'll leave now.